Teeth

Just got back to Minnesota after spending a week in the Valley of the Sun.

Now before I tear into this blogs topic of Teeth, let me say, it was FANTASTIC in Phoenix. 80s and 90s all week (minus one day in the upper 50s and rainy). To come back to 34 and rain was a bummer. To wake up Wednesday morning to 27 and a snow storm was even a bigger bummer.

C'est la vie.

Without further adieu, I give you "Teeth"



Let me start out by saying "Teeth" is not good, in the traditional sense. However, it is amazing in the "Oh my God this is so bad it's funny" sense.

Here's a bit of the back story of "Teeth."

The main character Dawn O'Keefe who liked to is a high school student who's apparently bought into the whole abstinence thing. However, she soon finds herself drawn to a classmate and fellow abstinence member. One thing leads to another and it ends up the two of them making out. She says no. He continues anyway. That's when they discover Dawn is not the average teenage girl. She's the bearer of vagina dentata. aka toothed vagina.

Before long Dawn and her vagina dentata have devoured a handful of other young men's penis as well as a randy gyno's fingers. I know I'm a guy, but really, I never feel bad for any of them losing their bits. Plus, the way they all go down is HILARIOUS! Jess Weixler as Dawn has some of the best bad expressions I've seen on film since Evil Dead II's "Ash" (Bruce Campbell). Really, it's top shelf.

I'll save you the end as well as other details. The take home message is, this may be listed as a horror, I know comedy when I see it. And this is funny.

Let me leave you with this:
And as always...

Enjoy.

Comments