A new year

First, Happy New Year!

I'm not much for resolutions. I'm more of a "steady and constant" change kind of person.
That is the kind of change that sticks with me. Tweaking life, bit by bit.

Writing this is difficult. Not because it is a hard subject but my thoughts and words have been elsewhere for a while.

Regardless, here's a little something. Call them resolutions if you want.
Call them my hopes. Plans. Dreams.

Here's what I'm aiming for with 2015.

  1. Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve. 
  2. I am going to expand my volunteerism. More often. More places.
  3. Take V to Madison and Milwaukee.
  4. Ride at least one trail that I have never ridden before.
  5. Ride in a state I haven't ridden before.
  6. Hug more
  7. Love more
That's enough.
Time for some Nine.

Hope you have an amazing 2015!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

Superior