Christmas Treats
One of my gifts this year was a number of Asian treats from my (soon to be official) Canadian brother Travis and his Canadian wife Kerry.
I have tried the chocolate Pocky's and the Pineapple cakes. Both pretty good. I suspect the strawberry Pocky's will be just like the chocolate version, only a different flavor.
My favorite thing is that the pineapple cakes are vegetarian. Great.
The one's I'm very curious about still are the Keo Me tamarind candy. I'm not sure what to make of them, but when I find out, I'll let you know.
Just thought I'd share. Thanks Travis n Kerry. I look forward to more Asian treats from you in the future.
Xs n Os
I have tried the chocolate Pocky's and the Pineapple cakes. Both pretty good. I suspect the strawberry Pocky's will be just like the chocolate version, only a different flavor.
My favorite thing is that the pineapple cakes are vegetarian. Great.
The one's I'm very curious about still are the Keo Me tamarind candy. I'm not sure what to make of them, but when I find out, I'll let you know.
Just thought I'd share. Thanks Travis n Kerry. I look forward to more Asian treats from you in the future.
Xs n Os
Comments