Congrats
So my good friend TM's daughter Arielle just signed with Intense BMX.
Thought I'd share the love cause, well, that's a pretty cool thing.
Other than that, I don't have much. Mentally I started training for the Apple this week. Physically started the training as well.
Yesterday I spent and hour on the trainer and did a 5K run. I'm giving myself a bit of time to ease into it, but just the same, I want to be ready.
Not sure what if any expectations I have for myself in this event other than, I'm going to go out there and try and give it my best.
Oh...I did almost forget to add this again...but I'm pretty excited because I have a new Madone coming my way soon. A frameset, not a complete bike, but that's more than ok with me. Thanks Ronnie James for that. I appreciate the love man.
Alright, time to fire up a breakfast burrito and get on with getting on.
Xs n Os
Thought I'd share the love cause, well, that's a pretty cool thing.
Other than that, I don't have much. Mentally I started training for the Apple this week. Physically started the training as well.
Yesterday I spent and hour on the trainer and did a 5K run. I'm giving myself a bit of time to ease into it, but just the same, I want to be ready.
Not sure what if any expectations I have for myself in this event other than, I'm going to go out there and try and give it my best.
Oh...I did almost forget to add this again...but I'm pretty excited because I have a new Madone coming my way soon. A frameset, not a complete bike, but that's more than ok with me. Thanks Ronnie James for that. I appreciate the love man.
Alright, time to fire up a breakfast burrito and get on with getting on.
Xs n Os
Comments