Conspiracy theory

I have a conspiracy theory for you.

Brett Favre mailed in the 2007 NFC championship game against the Giants. He wanted out of Green Bay and he decided enough was enough.
I'm telling you, this thing has legs.
I very distinctly remember him during that game. He looked miserable, he looked like he wanted out. Like he was sick of playing in the cold. And ...its not a stretch to think he was sick of playing for the Packers (and Ted Thompson).

Spread the word!

Another conspiracy theory I just heard (thanks Chad!).
"Much like the Apollo moon landing, which we all know was fake, Favre's "arrival" in Minnesota is simply a product of trick photography perpetuated by the NFL to drum up fan interest in Minnesota so a stadium is built in Minneapolis and the league can capture an expansion fee bounty in LA"
 ...
Here's a link dump for ya. Haven't had a good link dump, but this one is pretty great. Enjoy.

-Pull Tabs aren't just for cans any more. Apparently someone has made shirts, dresses and yes an armor headpiece.

-I was reminded last night of one of my all-time favorite movies, Luther the Geek. I think I'm going on a hunt for it. If you see it, watch it. It is wonderfully bad.

-Speaking of being reminded of things, apparently some people want to bring back Jello 123. I say no way Jose. Leave it alone.

Before I go, I'll leave you a little ... salty ham. Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

Superior

A new year