Robert Ney the Snowshoe Guy
I hit up Robert Ney Memorial Park Reserve today. Not too far from my place, maybe about 15 minutes away.
Nice little stretch of land. Had a great swowshoe hike there. Went out for about two hours. Glad I grabbed the Petzl Tikka on the way out the door cause about 3/4 of the way around my three-mile loop it was dark. And dang if the temp didn't drop fast. At that point I pulled off the snowshoes, and just hiked the trail out to the parking lot.
It is very beautiful back there and I dig it. Alot. I will be going back there again for sure to do some hiking and I think once spring rolls around I'll trip out there for a run. There are some hills out there at least and some nice scenery. A run is always better with scenery than with just concrete n cars.
I had grand plans for a bit post, but then, not so much.
Hope you are well. Xs n Os kids.
Nice little stretch of land. Had a great swowshoe hike there. Went out for about two hours. Glad I grabbed the Petzl Tikka on the way out the door cause about 3/4 of the way around my three-mile loop it was dark. And dang if the temp didn't drop fast. At that point I pulled off the snowshoes, and just hiked the trail out to the parking lot.
It is very beautiful back there and I dig it. Alot. I will be going back there again for sure to do some hiking and I think once spring rolls around I'll trip out there for a run. There are some hills out there at least and some nice scenery. A run is always better with scenery than with just concrete n cars.
I had grand plans for a bit post, but then, not so much.
Hope you are well. Xs n Os kids.

Comments