Choo choo
As in ride the train. As in I had IMBA train-ing all day.
Yes, it is a stretch. Ii is 10:06 p.m. as I type this and I am tired.
Regardless, the training went well. I decided to take a leap and become part of the IMBA Trail Ambassador program. Apparently we will be the first group in the state of Minnesota. I'm the oldest child, so something about being the guinea pig appeals to me.
The training was pretty common sense, but good to know the guide lines and at least have a basic sense of what we are expected to do and what we should not do. And I have some studying to do, things to get together, etc. I'm looking forward to doing this. It seems a bit like standing at the edge of a cliff to me. I hate heights. So it is that butterflies and buttermilk feeling in my stomach. Just the same, I am excited to try it. Who knows where it will lead to.
Besides got to a hear few stories, including one where a rider was warming up for the Thursday night races at Buck Hill when he ran into a deer. Not a deer ran into him, rather he ran into a deer.
Anyway, the first step has been taken. Thanks to the folks down there at the REI Bloomington for the space.
Yes, it is a stretch. Ii is 10:06 p.m. as I type this and I am tired.
Regardless, the training went well. I decided to take a leap and become part of the IMBA Trail Ambassador program. Apparently we will be the first group in the state of Minnesota. I'm the oldest child, so something about being the guinea pig appeals to me.
The training was pretty common sense, but good to know the guide lines and at least have a basic sense of what we are expected to do and what we should not do. And I have some studying to do, things to get together, etc. I'm looking forward to doing this. It seems a bit like standing at the edge of a cliff to me. I hate heights. So it is that butterflies and buttermilk feeling in my stomach. Just the same, I am excited to try it. Who knows where it will lead to.
Besides got to a hear few stories, including one where a rider was warming up for the Thursday night races at Buck Hill when he ran into a deer. Not a deer ran into him, rather he ran into a deer.
Anyway, the first step has been taken. Thanks to the folks down there at the REI Bloomington for the space.
...
Before I split, I want to send my love n good vibes to TPG and RO and both of your families. You two are rockstars. I am a better man for having crossed your paths.
I'm sending you the good vibes from Toots & the Maytals too. Enjoy.
I'm sending you the good vibes from Toots & the Maytals too. Enjoy.
Xs n Os
Comments