Pretty good...

Just the mood I'm in tonight...



This song gives me goosebumps. Even though I've listened to it a 100,000 times. Every time. I get the chills. Tori's voice in this one one, just hits me right, when I'm in the mood.

...

Life has been pretty good lately. I feel things settling a bit. I hope. I'm keeping myself safe, sane and sober. Well  ok, some days not sane, but progress not perfection right?

I've had my thoughts turned inward for the last couple of weeks, so I haven't done much in the way of writing. That and I've been mentally tied up with some books. I think I'm ready to put the ink to the paper again and write some more. It feels really good to want to write again. It is as if this old friend and I have been reunited and we've just picked up where we left off. Sure we're filling in spaces, but the beat and rhythm are the same.

...

The bikes are more or less together now. I didn't do much to the LeMond this year other than clean it front to back and top to bottom. The Fish did get some new bits this year. A Fox F29 fork so now the bike is all white, with mostly black bits. I dig it.

Also picked up a pair of Bontrager 29-3 tires. I'm skipping the skinny rear and doing a pair of "front" tires. We'll see how that works out. Twentynineinches.com rated them #5 in their top 10 29er products for 2009. Ahead of the other 29er tires on the list. I guess we'll see.

I have more words in me, but at 9:32 p.m. I am tired and I want to finish "Truck. A Love Story" by Michael Perry. He has solidified himself in my top five favorite authors. This is a great little clip of him and it explains why I love him and what he's all about. Anyway...

Be well friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

Superior

A new year