Is it weird that...
I find this song funny, sad and sweet.
...
I am in an odd space right now. Not bad. Just...uneven ground. Perhaps that's why that song appeals to me right now. Because it is a bit uneven.
I haven't been on the bike for a few days....but I've been running. It feels weird to run again after having been on the bike for so long, but, mentally and a bit physically I need it.
Anyway, I have no more words right now. The words have been coming out of me pretty fast and furious and I think at some point I'll need to recharge...maybe starting tonight.
Good night.
Xs n Os
...
I am in an odd space right now. Not bad. Just...uneven ground. Perhaps that's why that song appeals to me right now. Because it is a bit uneven.
I haven't been on the bike for a few days....but I've been running. It feels weird to run again after having been on the bike for so long, but, mentally and a bit physically I need it.
Anyway, I have no more words right now. The words have been coming out of me pretty fast and furious and I think at some point I'll need to recharge...maybe starting tonight.
Good night.
Xs n Os
Comments