ST

Suicidal, why have I not listened to you for far too many years.
With lyrics like these...
"Yeah maybe sometimes I do feel like shit. I ain't happy about it, but I'd rather feel like shit than be full of shit."

I need that etched into my mind.

Give it a listen...




Before I split, at the moment I don't feel like shit. I'm in a good space on several levels and that feels...good. I'm not exactly where I want to be (maybe I never will be), but I am feeding my good wolf and ignoring (some days aren't successful) the hunger pangs of the bad wolf.

With the return of gorgeous weather, the bike and my body have gotten lots of miles, mostly road. I didn't put some off-road miles in the other night thanks to my new Cygolit TridenX lights. Wicked bright, super light and damn good product, from what I can tell so far. My plan is to get in a few more night rides off road this week since the weather is nice and the bugs aren't totally awful, yet. LOL

I hope you, however you are that reads this Godforsaken blog, are well. Know that I'm sending love your way.

Xs n Os


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

A new year

Superior