It's 2 a.m. do you know where your mind is?
It is nearly 2 a.m.
I've been up for over two hours.
I cannot sleep.
Why?
I haven't a clue as to why.
Maybe it was the cold-press coffee I had earlier with Jon.
Maybe its some thoughts in my mind.
I know my body is tired.
Hell, my mind is tired.
Instead of sleep...I'm awake. Maybe I'll try reading again. Though "Fight Club" doesn't exactly make me sleepy.
Stupid restless mind. Restless body.
Don't they know it's nearly 2 a.m. The wee small hours of the morning, as the song goes.
There we go. Frankie Blue Eyes...hits the spot. I need something like that, mellow. To calm this beast. Make the savage mellow out.
Let's hope this works...
I've been up for over two hours.
I cannot sleep.
Why?
I haven't a clue as to why.
Maybe it was the cold-press coffee I had earlier with Jon.
Maybe its some thoughts in my mind.
I know my body is tired.
Hell, my mind is tired.
Instead of sleep...I'm awake. Maybe I'll try reading again. Though "Fight Club" doesn't exactly make me sleepy.
Stupid restless mind. Restless body.
Don't they know it's nearly 2 a.m. The wee small hours of the morning, as the song goes.
There we go. Frankie Blue Eyes...hits the spot. I need something like that, mellow. To calm this beast. Make the savage mellow out.
Let's hope this works...
Comments