About to commence
Project V is soon to be underway.
Nothing crazy, but fun nonetheless.
I'm looking forward to playing around a bit. I have two things I want to do right away. Should cost a lot of money and doesn't really cost a lot of money either.
A few mods I'd like to make will have to wait. Partly because it'll be winter soon and my garage doesn't have heat. Partly because it'll cost a bit more money than I'm willing to part with right now.
Adios amigos.
Nothing crazy, but fun nonetheless.
I'm looking forward to playing around a bit. I have two things I want to do right away. Should cost a lot of money and doesn't really cost a lot of money either.
A few mods I'd like to make will have to wait. Partly because it'll be winter soon and my garage doesn't have heat. Partly because it'll cost a bit more money than I'm willing to part with right now.
Adios amigos.

Comments