Dedication
I am not a marathon runner.
I am not fast.
I am not an endurance athlete.
What I do isn't really running.
However, I am a human being.
With that in mind I dedicate all my miles in the month of April to those affected by today's tragedy in Boston.
To those who have died, to those who are injured, to their family and friends, to the EMTs, police and firefighters, to the city of Boston and beyond, these miles are for you.
I am not fast.
I am not an endurance athlete.
What I do isn't really running.
However, I am a human being.
With that in mind I dedicate all my miles in the month of April to those affected by today's tragedy in Boston.
To those who have died, to those who are injured, to their family and friends, to the EMTs, police and firefighters, to the city of Boston and beyond, these miles are for you.
Comments