Bout damn time
Finally got some dirt on the Rem Sis Fiddy.
My thoughts:
Give me all the shit you want. You can give me shit if you want because it's not a fat bike. Because it has more travel than I need. Because it's not a fully-rigid 29er. Because it's a funny tire size. Give me shit because I'm slow and old.

At the end of the ride, I'm the dude grinning like the Cheshire Cat.
More to come so for right now, shut up and go ride.
My thoughts:
Give me all the shit you want. You can give me shit if you want because it's not a fat bike. Because it has more travel than I need. Because it's not a fully-rigid 29er. Because it's a funny tire size. Give me shit because I'm slow and old.

At the end of the ride, I'm the dude grinning like the Cheshire Cat.
More to come so for right now, shut up and go ride.
Comments