Quick hitter
Just got home from a Work-cation.
Few quick thoughts.
1) I love the Rem Si-Fiddy. Say all you want about that being too much travel for the Midwest. All I know is there is a ton of stuff I can ride now that I didn't before. On top of all that, it climbs. Well.
2) The Farm aka Jim's Farm aka The Trek Trails are a blast. Glad I got to ride them as much as I did AAAAAAND with a night ride!
3) I love the Levis-Trow Mound trails. Also, they are the best way to break up the drive from Madison to Minneapolis. If you have never ridden there, you need to.
4) Sometimes I do not miss working in the office. Sometimes, especially after being there for a few days, I do miss it. There are some really f%cking amazing people who work there. I am grateful that I get to call some of them my friends.
5) Bird's Ruins Disc Golf Course in Marshall, WI is a thoroughly enjoyable course.
6) I have the best girlfriend in the world.
That's all for know. Xs Os
Few quick thoughts.
1) I love the Rem Si-Fiddy. Say all you want about that being too much travel for the Midwest. All I know is there is a ton of stuff I can ride now that I didn't before. On top of all that, it climbs. Well.
2) The Farm aka Jim's Farm aka The Trek Trails are a blast. Glad I got to ride them as much as I did AAAAAAND with a night ride!
3) I love the Levis-Trow Mound trails. Also, they are the best way to break up the drive from Madison to Minneapolis. If you have never ridden there, you need to.
4) Sometimes I do not miss working in the office. Sometimes, especially after being there for a few days, I do miss it. There are some really f%cking amazing people who work there. I am grateful that I get to call some of them my friends.
5) Bird's Ruins Disc Golf Course in Marshall, WI is a thoroughly enjoyable course.
6) I have the best girlfriend in the world.
That's all for know. Xs Os
Comments